Our Fairtex Gloves
For more than 60 years, alongside other products, Fairtex has built a reputation for producing high-quality Boxing Gloves. Fairtex Gloves are recognized globally for their exceptional durability, comfort and unique designs.
Fairtex Boxing Gloves feature a triple-layered foam padding system for excellent hand security, knuckle protection and shock disbursement.
If you are searching for gloves that will last you years to come and want them from a trusted brand, Fairtex Boxing Gloves are a very safe choice.
Fairtex Boxing Glove - Collection Types
Fairtex offers gloves in a range of different models. A wide selection of designs and features:
• BGV1 - Fairtex's classic model. The Fairtex BGV1 Gloves are great for all aspects of training, from pads, bagwork to sparring. They are ergonomically engineered with a unique contoured and tight-fit hand compartment for a secure and comfortable fit.
• BGV14 - Fairtex's Microfiber gloves are designed with a long cuff. Microfiber is durable, odouless as well as giving the gloves a soft and smooth finish. A non-leather and vegan-friendly material.
• BGV9 - Mexican-styled gloves designed for heavy punchers using double layers of high-density latex foam padding. Built with high-quality Thai leather and nylon water-repellent lining to stop sweat from entering the padding.
• BGV6 - Angular sparring gloves with a triple-layered foam system around the knuckles for maximum shock absorption. The BGV6 model has an ergonomically contoured hand compartment for optimal first closure which minimizes wrist muscle tensions.
• BGL6 & BGL7 - Fairtex's very popular lace-up model. The padding system is evenly distributed from the cuff to the head of the gloves for maximum control and performance.
• BGV22 - A limited edition model with a metallic finish. Made from 100% Thai leather, grip bar, locked thumb and built with a compact tight fit and comes with a reusable tote bag.
• BGV20 - Another limited edition model and is made 100% from Thai leather and a smooth matte finish. Containing new and improved fit/padding which has been built from the classic BGV1 model. This model features a grip bar and 30 air ventilation holes per pair.
Muay Thai Gloves Sizing
We have a lot of glove sizes available, starting at 4oz then going all the way up to 20oz.
- 4oz - 6oz: Junior sizes
- 8oz - 12oz: Both juniors and adult sizes
- 12oz - 20oz: Usually reserved just for adults
Which size do you need?
Gyms typically have their own policy on what size gloves they want you to wear for drills and sparring, a safe bet is to ask your coach first before purchasing.
A simple guideline for you to follow:
- 8oz/10oz: Glove sizes for amateur & professional competitions
- 8oz, 10oz & 12oz: Bag/pad work
- 14oz: Light sparring
- 16oz and above: Light and heavy sparring
For a lot of gyms, 16oz for sparring is a must but confirm with your coach if 14oz is permitted for light sparring.
There is also nothing wrong with getting one pair of 14oz (check with your trainer) or 16oz gloves that you can use for everything. We actually advise this if you are a beginner and don't want to spend too much money on your first purchase of equipment.
If you then feel like you'd prefer a lighter pair of gloves or you see another design that you like, you can then get a second pair that is 10oz/12oz just for pad/bagwork.
Fairtex, founded in 1958 is a brand with over 60 years of history and renowned in the world of Muay Thai and MMA. They are widely recognized for their high-quality and authentic Thai products, and have become a household name. Fairtex products are made in Thailand and are distributed to more than 50 countries around the globe. The brand has established partnerships with notable organizations such as K-1, WBC Muay Thai, WEC, Elite XC, Strikeforce, and The Contender.
The Fairtex brand is particularly well-known for their top-of-the-line boxing gloves and MMA gloves, which are crafted from the finest materials using a unique design formula. To ensure quality and durability, these gloves are put through rigorous stress tests by sponsored fighters at the renowned Fairtex Gyms in Thailand and Japan. They also offer world-class shin guards, suitable for all skill levels and sizes, as well as a variety of stylish Muay Thai shorts and leisurewear.
For coaches and trainers, Fairtex offers a comprehensive collection of coaching equipment, ranging from training shields and focus mitts to kick pads and body shields. All of their coaching equipment is designed with the specific needs of kickboxers and MMA fighters in mind.